Need a plugin which is not on the Approved List?
We’re happy to accept new plugins. Here are some of the guidelines we look for before approving a new plugin. The purpose of these guidelines is to make sure the plugins are well documented and well behaved - others will be using them as well.
Plugins must be valid Cordova plugins. Cordova has pretty good documentation on this.
If you have a proprietary plugin which is not shared with other users, please contact us about our Enterprise Plan.
- Is your plugin listed on npmjs.com?
- Does its homepage link to the proper home page?
- Does its repository link to the proper GitHub repo?
- If you’ve modified the plugin have you outlined your modifications in the README.md?
- Does your plugin include
plugin.xmlat the top level?
- For android plugins, did you include the proper XML namespace in the
- Does it follow Cordova’s guidelines for plugins?